Archive December 2020
3 Posts , Viewing posts 1 to 3
KomSec Limited will be closed from midday on 22.12.2020 to 05.01.2021 inclusive.
Everyone in KomSec Limited wishes you all a very Happy Christmas, and hope you have a contented time with your family and friends.
We look forward to working with you in 2022.
CRO SIGNING CHANGES
One of the potentially exciting effects of the CRO moving to a new digital platform later this month is that it will no longer be necessary to file original signature pages for Company Incorporations or Annual Returns.
The ability to replace the necessity to file original or wet signature pages when incorporating a company is particularly welcome as it should help to substantially speed up the overall incorporation process.
The changes for filing Annual Returns will be twofold.
- Signatures pages for Annual Returns will no longer be posted to the CRO, instead they will be submitted electronically via ROS or scanned pdf.
- The filing deadline for submitting both the Annual Return and Financial Statements will be 56 days (replacing the current deadlines of 28 days to file the Annual Return with a further 28 days to file the Financial Statements).
There will be a lot to get used to for all users of the CRO but, if the new system lives up to expectations then the short term pain of getting to grips with all the changes should be well worthwhile.
The Companies Registration Office (CRO) is finally implementing its long-anticipated digital transformation this month. Basically, the current digital platform used by the CRO will cease to operate on 11.12.2020, and there will be no crossover once the new digital platform is launched on 16.12.2020.
The key dates relating to the digital transformation process are as follows.
* 7th December Final date for receipt of original signature pages for any forms electronically filed under
the current system
* 10th December Final date for receipt of electronically signed forms relating to Charges
* 11th December CRO will begin transition to new system
* 16th December CRO will launch new system
It will not be possible to access, search or electronically file documents in the CRO whilst the transition is put into effect between 11th to 16th December.
- All Categories
- Companies Registration Office
- Company Registers
- Latest News
- Annual Returns
- Beneficial Ownership (1)
- September 2022 (2)
- August 2022 (1)
- June 2022 (2)
- May 2022 (3)
- April 2022 (2)
- March 2022 (2)
- February 2022 (2)
- December 2021 (4)
- November 2021 (2)
- October 2021 (1)
- September 2021 (2)
- July 2021 (1)
- June 2021 (1)
- December 2020 (3)
- November 2020 (2)
- View older Posts (77)