A post by Kathryn Maybury | Managing Director | KOMSEC Limited | Company Secretarial Services | Corporate Governance | Compliance |
Tel: +353 (0) 1 2107595 Email: email@example.com
Latest posts on the blog by Kathryn Maybury
- Charities Act 2009 Legislation in Ireland can be a little like waiting for a bus, it all arrives at the same time. The long awaited Charities Act 2009 is finally starting to become live.
- New CRO Registrar
- Directors be prepared
- 18th May 2015 - Deadline
- IT'S BEGUN - The Companies Act 2014
- Charities Regulation
- Statutory Auditors - Real or Imagined!
- Watch Out! Annual Returns (including Financial Statements) must now be filed electronically
- Irish companies are now legally obliged to maintain a new Company Register – the Register of Beneficial Ownership
- Simplified financial statements for small businesses
- Electronic Filing
- Company Law Review Group
- Directors heal thyself!
- Letterheads - what you need to know
- The General Data Protection Regulation - what is relevant for small firms?
- General Meetings - some basics
- Is climate change affecting the Companies Registration Office?
- CRO Christmas Deadlines
- Happy Christmas - donation to the Kevin Bell Trust
- Key dates during 2018
- Commencement of Companies (Accounting) Act 2017
- Board Diversity - how diverse are you?
- Thinking of becoming a Director? Think before you leap!
- Water and Banks
- Filing Annual Returns and Financial Statements - FAQ
- New Anti-corruption legislation – potential impact on Irish companies
- Ireland, Right Place Right Time - Support from the IDA
- books of account
- New Customer Portal in the Registry of Friendly Societies
- Merry Christmas
- Key Dates 2019
- Brexit - Corporate Preparation
- BREXIT - options for UK companies with interests in the Republic of Ireland
- New Beneficial Ownership Rules
- Central Register of Beneficial Ownership of Companies and Provident Societies – Opening Postponed
- Company Law No Deal Brexit
- Deadline for Beneficial Ownership Filings
- Who is a 'Beneficial Owner' of a Charity & must register on the Register of Beneficial Ownership?
- Books of Account - what do I need to keep?
- Charities - you just can't win
- Business as Usual (almost) – Covid-19 (Coronavirus)
- Engaging with Companies Registration Office
- Annual Return – Filing deadlines extended
- The timing may be tough but failing to file beneficial ownership details will be much tougher!
- CRO DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- CRO SIGNING CHANGES
- ANNUAL RETURNS – Deadlines extended – AGAIN!
- Annual Return Date Mismatch
- No new banking facility without proof of beneficial ownership registration
- Companies can continue to convene meetings virtually
- White Collar Crime - BEWARE!!
You can contact Kathryn Maybury by email by filling out the form below:
Please do not send any advertising through this form.
- All Categories
- Companies Registration Office
- Company Law
- Latest News
- Annual Returns
- Beneficial Ownership (1)
- July 2021 (1)
- June 2021 (1)
- February 2021 (2)
- December 2020 (2)
- November 2020 (2)
- June 2020 (1)
- April 2020 (1)
- March 2020 (2)
- February 2020 (3)
- October 2019 (1)
- View older Posts (68)