Company Register - Review Maintenance & Reconstruction
Maintaining and updating a Company Register is a statutory requirement on a par with the responsibility to maintain proper books and records.
Company Registers may be maintained in book form or electronically and will at least include:
Register of Directors and Company Secretary
Registers of Share Allotments, Transfers and Shareholders
Register of Mortgages, Charges and Debentures
- Register of Beneficial Ownership
Company name, number, and registered office
Failure to maintain proper books and records by a Company or its Directors is an offence and can lead (at a minimum) to the imposition of fines in both Ireland and the UK.
KomSec Limited maintains Company Registers electronically, reconstructs registers and facilitates due diligence requirements for Company Registers.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Advice on compliance with company law
- Annual Return & Financial Statements
- Branch Registration & Cessation
- Business name Registration
- Company name change
- Company Register - Review Maintenance & Reconstruction
- Corporate Governance
- Meetings of Director & Members
- Minutes and Board Packs
- Share allotments & transfers
- Statutory Forms
- Restoration of Company
- Voluntary Strike-off