Advice on Compliance with Company Law
KomSec Limited provides advice to all our clients concerning the obligations of Companies and their Directors to ensure compliance with relevant statutory obligations arising from company law.
- Maintenance of proper books and records
- Effective record keeping of meetings
- Timely filing of statutory forms.
Ultimate responsibility to comply with company law rests with the Directors and Officers of a Company but, access to specialist advice and practical support from KomSec Limited is one of the services most valued by our clients.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Advice on compliance with company law
- Annual Return & Financial Statements
- Branch Registration & Cessation
- Business name Registration
- Company name change
- Company Register - Review Maintenance & Reconstruction
- Corporate Governance
- Meetings of Director & Members
- Minutes and Board Packs
- Share allotments & transfers
- Statutory Forms
- Restoration of Company
- Voluntary Strike-off