Company Name Change
A company may apply to the Registrar seeking to change its name at any time, subject to the approval of its Directors and Member(s)
- prepare Minutes for both Director and Member meetings;
- amend Constitution (formerly referred to as Memorandum & Articles of Association);
- prepare and file statutory Form in Companies Registration Office, and;
- issue updated Constitution with original Certificate noting Change of Name.
Methods are broadly similar in both the Irish and UK jurisdictions although there are two main differences between them.
- In Ireland a company must file its Constitution showing the proposed change of name whilst the UK does not impose that requirement on the company.
- The UK will process a change of name on the same day subject to a various conditions
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Advice on compliance with company law
- Annual Return & Financial Statements
- Branch Registration & Cessation
- Business name Registration
- Company name change
- Company Register - Review Maintenance & Reconstruction
- Corporate Governance
- Meetings of Director & Members
- Minutes and Board Packs
- Share allotments & transfers
- Statutory Forms
- Restoration of Company
- Voluntary Strike-off