Archive July 2018
5 Reasons to consider doing business in Ireland
1. Ireland has been ranked as one of the best countries for business by Forbes Magazine.
In addition, the IMD World Competitiveness 2017 Yearbook ranked Ireland;
- 1st in the world for investment incentives for foreign investors
- 1st in the world for labour flexibility and adaptability of the workforce
- 2nd most competitive country in Eurozone
2. Native English Speakers
Post-Brexit, Ireland will be the only native English-speaking member in the EU with access to the European Market of 500 million consumers.
3. An unrivalled Hub for Foreign Direct Investment
In 2017 Ireland was named the best country in the world for attracting high-value foreign direct investments for the sixth year in a row. Many of the world's high performing global companies are doing business in Ireland including Google, Facebook, Paypal, Intel, Twitter, Pfizer, Citi, Huawei and Novartis.
4. Well Educated Workforce
Ireland’s workforce is well educated, flexible and adaptable. Ireland also has the highest proportion of science and engineering graduates in the OECD.
5. Attractive Tax Regime
Ireland offers 12.5% corporation tax and 25% R&D Tax credit and other taxation benefits. The country also has exceptional intellectual property (IP) and holding company regimes.
For facts about Ireland, click IDA Facts about Ireland
- All Categories
- Companies Registration Office
- Company Law
- Latest News
- Annual Returns
- Beneficial Ownership (1)
- June 2021 (1)
- February 2021 (2)
- December 2020 (2)
- November 2020 (2)
- June 2020 (1)
- April 2020 (1)
- March 2020 (2)
- February 2020 (3)
- October 2019 (1)
- August 2019 (1)
- View older Posts (68)