Archive October 2018
Ireland itself is seen to be in the top ten countries in the world for innovation with the highest population of Science and Engineering Graduates in the OECD.
Companies considering Ireland as a potential location will have no difficulty amassing substantial information on the benefits of locating and working in Ireland. The challenge is to find an efficient way through that labyrinth of seemingly contradictory material.
One of the first ports of call should be the IDA – Ireland’s inward investment promotion agency – which actively promotes and support Foreign Direct Investment into Ireland. The IDA will help companies considering setting up or investing in Ireland by facilitating Site visits, access to Universities, provide Advice, etc.
Apart from having IDA contacts in Ireland itself, the IDA has representatives around the world ensuring decision makers in Global Head Offices can access onsite visits and clear data on the benefits of locating in Ireland.
The IDA highlights some interesting facts on businesses located in Ireland, and reasons why.
- 17 of the top 20 global software companies
- 14 out of 15 top medical tech companies
- 20 out of 25 top financial services companies
- 10 out of 10 top pharma companies
- 8 out of 10 top industrial automation companies
- 9 out of 10 top global software companies operate in Ireland
- 3 of 5 top games publishers based in Ireland
- 25% tax credits for Research & Development
Do not take our word for it, visit the IDA website https://www.idaireland.com/ and see for yourself.
- All Categories
- Company Law
- Latest News
- Annual Returns
- Anti-Corruption Legislation
- Beneficial Ownership (1)
- March 2020 (2)
- February 2020 (3)
- October 2019 (1)
- August 2019 (1)
- June 2019 (1)
- April 2019 (1)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (1)
- January 2019 (1)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (1)
- July 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (2)
- View older Posts (48)